Find out the best position that fits you.
Lead Female Singer
- Must be comfortable performing pop and rock, and able to harmonize Controlled belt/mix to F5 and falsetto to C6.- Must be physically fit, lean, and able to command the stage.- Must be able to move well
Lead Male Singer
- Must be comfortable performing pop and rock, and able to harmonize Tenors and bari-tenors with strong falsetto extension.- Must be able to comfortably sing and sustain up to A4; falsetto to F5 Strong, physically fit, and masculine, and able to command the stage.- Must be able to move well
Fit, athletic, and technically trained dancers with a strong background in jazz, ballet, contemporary, commercial, tap & partnering. Female-identifying dancers should have lean silhouettes and be able to perform in 3" heels including turns, leaps, floor drops & partnering.
Fit, athletic, and technically trained dancers with a strong background in jazz, ballet, contemporary, commercial, tap & partnering. Male-identifying dancers must have a strong physique and be capable of lifts.
Technically trained dancers with a strong lead vocal background. Dance styles to include jazz, ballet, commercial, and partnering. Vocal styles to include pop/rock, R&B, contemporary musical theater. Female-identifying dancer/singer roles must have a strong pop/rock belt to D
Technically trained dancers with a strong lead vocal background. Male-identifying baritenor dancer/singer roles must have a vocal range up to A4; tenors up to to a B4. Must be capable of understudying lead vocalist tracks as well as performing in the ensemble of dancers.
Seeking professional circus and variety artists. Must offer multiple acts ranging from 10 - 30 minutes. Acts will perform in stage productions
Seeking tribute acts with 45-50 min shows with the ability to deliver high quality tributes to some of the all-time crowd favorite artists. In case of tribute bands must perform up to 90 min concert style shows.
Professional shows ranging from 45-90minutes . Wide-range of headliner types, from vocal groups to magicians, comedy shows, aerial acrobatics, juggling, ice skating.. (and everything in between!)
Record the submission with only yourself in view. No group submissions or previous performance clips.
We need to see how you currently look and dance.
- Applicants must submit video footage displaying a brief dance combination (2 to 4 counts of 8) to include:
Pirouettes (Jazz or Classical), Jumps, Extensions, Battements, etc.
- You will also need to include two contrasting Jazz combinations, 1 to 2 minutes minimum, in Contemporary, Lyrical or Funk Jazz styles.
- Video footage of previous performance experience showing various dance styles as well as any special skills such as aerial or tumbling is a plus.